2. To provide the Service, it is necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information (“Data”), including some or all of the following: name, email addresses, IP addresses, device and/or web-browser details, operating system details, activities on the Site.
3. The Data will be stored together with any additional information you provide to us, and will be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Service. We may collect, store and process certain personal
information to provide you with information and tools to allow you to use the Service, to perform marketing and research related activities, to supply other administrative services (e.g. setting up new
accounts), to respond to enquirers and/or for other record-keeping purposes and to improve the Site, the App and the Service. From time to time, we and/or our trusted partners may contact you from time to time with offers that may interest you or to inform you of other products and services. Additionally, our third party service providers may have access to Data to carry out contracted services and we may provide your personal information to such third parties for the purposes of fulfilling your requests. All Data is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and we will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary.
4. We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain
divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and Data, where relevant, may be transferred to such third parties. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this
policy and applicable law.
5. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site. A cookie is a small file which can be downloaded on a
not want cookies on your computer, you can remove them by changing your browser settings.
7. If you have further questions about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com